+994 12 404 53 30
1183 S.Vurgun str., AZ5000, Sumgayit, Azerbaijan
Title: Material Coordinator
Department: Materials Management
Coordinates and receive all materials, spare parts and assemblies. Issue to different departments, according to reservation, work orders and purchase orders and compiles and maintains manual or computerized records. Reviews relevant information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
• Coordinates receiving, processing, distribution and storage of goods.
• Coordinates processing of all goods sent out
• Controls handling, distribution MSDS processing of dangerous goods ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
• Responsible for organizing and maintaining a warehouse, ensuring product placement, storage and inventory
• Ensure hazardous substance are controlled, labeled, and handled in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health Act rules and regulations
• Implement and maintain a comprehensive hazardous materials control, mitigation and response program
• Manage & control material Document Package Database
• Check the incoming goods on quantity and quality including the required certificates
• Move or transport in-plant transfer of materials from one department to another, manually or using material handling equipment
• Manage, control, transfer and receive repair equipment from Vendor
• Provide updates for material status and open purchase orders, including expediting, tracking and returns
• Works closely with supply chain Buyers & Operations personnel to prepare, execute and follow material orders and deliveries
• Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location
• Support to close-out OS&D & NCR reports closing process
• Identifies raw material and component requirements from engineering and production specification and schedules
• Raise Material Requests for Warehouse needs
• Manage Surplus & Obsolete materials
• Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts according to production and shipping schedules and maintains manual or computerized records.
• Must have minimum 5 years’ experience in warehouse and/or relevant role;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and English, Russian is an advantage
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Material Coordinator
• Proficiency in computer systems, including Microsoft office and data entry systems
• Knowledge of inventory and supply chain management
• Experience in warehouse handling, machinery and mechanism
• Must be able to work in ERP applications
• Must be independent user of Computers and MS Office Applications
• Should be able to use Office equipment (Printers, Photocopiers, Projectors, etc.)
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel.
Interested candidates should follow the link below:
The above vacancy is addressed to nationals of Azerbaijan or with permanent residency in Azerbaijan. All eligible applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: 26 March 2020
Buqelemunu digər sosial şəbəkələrdə də izləyin: