– Assist with various monthly and weekly financial statement and management reporting;
– Assist in posting journal entries, account reconciliations, month close, and analysis of expenses;
– Other duties assigned by the management
– Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting/Finance or related field;
– Fluency in English, Azerbaijani and Russian;
– Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form;
– Analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Team player with good communication skills;
– Person of high integrity and with self-discipline;
– Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
– Competitive salary
– Quarterly performance bonus
Digerati is an affiliate digital marketing company operating in global markets.
Our team consists of highly skilled individuals from diverse cultures and industrial backgrounds, from prominent global organizations (such as BP, Vodafone, BAT, PWC, Deloitte) and challenging IT environments.
In case you meet these requirements, send your CV to this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you send your CV, please specify the position in relation to which you are applying in the subject line
Buqelemunu digər sosial şəbəkələrdə də izləyin: