Kateqoriya - Xaricdə Təhsil
Müəllif - Aslan Mammadli
14 Mart 2019
UNESCO YOUTH LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP 2019 [FULLY FUNDED] IN SEOUL, KOREA
Applications are invited for the fully funded UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2019 in Seoul, Korea. The duration of the UNESCO/APCEIU UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop is one week. The international youth workshop will run from 3 to 9 June, 2019. You don’t need IELTS/TOEFL for youth leadership program in Korea.
The one-week Workshop aims to build capacity of dynamic youth leaders around the world to identify strategies to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), specifically Target 4.7, and to carry out innovative initiatives on fostering global citizenship and human rights. While enabling participants to deepen their understanding of GCED, the Workshop allows the young leaders to play a major role and become part of a wider network of youth leaders for GCED
UNESCO YOUTH LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP DETAILS:
- Seoul, Korea
- 1 Week
- the UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2019 on GCED will run from 3 to 9 June 2019.
- During the Workshop, participants will identify specific priority issues around global citizenship and establish plans for the future direction of GCED. Working both individually and in groups, the young leaders will devise the goals and strategies for use at local and national levels.
- Participants will learn about specific areas such as GCED and human rights through information sessions and engage in dialogue and debates on the evolving issues. As part of the Workshop, participants will make a field visit to discuss the role of youth for a more peaceful and sustainable future.
APCEIU will provide:
- Meals, and local transportation for all participants during the workshop
- APCEIU will also cover the round-trip international airfare to and from Seoul, Korea.
- Certificates of completion will be offered at the end of the workshop only if you have attended more than 95% of the workshop programme.
- The insurance in case of accidents during the workshop period in Korea will be covered by APCEIU
- Check & Apply for KAUST Summer Program 2019 in Saudi Arabia [Fully Funded]
- Check & Apply for Tsinghua International Summer School 2019; Experiencing China
Participants will be selected on the basis of their previous experiences, present engagement and future commitment in educating and engaging with youth for the promotion of GCED at the local and national levels. Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Between 19 and 28 years of age (born between 1991 and 2000)
- Citizens of the Official Development Aid (ODA) recipient countries. Check UNESCO Member Countries Here. Check ODA recipient countries Here
- Minimum 2 years of active experience in youth activities
- Completion of the e-learning course titled “Voices of Youth: Youth Advocacy for GCED” on GCED Online Campus (www.gcedonlinecampus.org) by 31 March 2019 *
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Applicants should be youths who are citizens of both the ODA recipient countries and the UNESCO
3. Check & Apply for Global Intern Program 2019 in South Korea GIST [Fully Funded]
- Submission: Application must be submitted online. The deadline is 31 March 2019
- Notification: Notification of selection in the form of invitation letter will be sent by 8 April 2019.
- Registration: All selected participants must register by 14 April 2019 at the latest. Late registration will not be accepted and will be considered as cancellation of participation. In case of cancellation, the invitation will be forwarded to the next applicant on the waiting list.
- The deadline for the UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2019 in Seoul, Korea is 31st March 2019.