Kateqoriya - Xaricdə Təhsil
Müəllif - Azar Mansimli
21 Noyabr 2019
THE SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION OF THE SWEDISH-AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN NEW YORK
Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 31 August 2020.
Level of study: Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes
- American citizens
- Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Students can only be awarded a New York scholarship if a programme at Uppsala University is chosen as first priority.
- You must have applied for the Bachelor's or Master's programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- The programme must be delivered on campus. The scholarship is not available for distance learning programmes or programmes partially taught at other universities outside Sweden.
Documentation to send:
- No extra documents need to be sent. We will use documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form.
Application period: 16 January to 3 February 2020
Buqelemunu digər sosial şəbəkələrdə də izləyin: