Kateqoriya - Xaricdə Təhsil
Müəllif - Aslan Mammadli
14 Mart 2019
SWEDISH INSTITUTE INNOVATION LEADERS PROGRAM 2019 – FULLY FUNDED
Call for applications for the Swedish Institute Innovation Leaders Program 2019. The aim of SI Innovation Leaders (SIIL) is to contribute to the innovation ecosystem in the western Balkan region. The goal is to create a platform for knowledge exchange and problem solving between innovation field experts within private sector, public sector and academia, with the help of Swedish expertise and experience.
The countries that participate in the programme SI Innovation Leadership Program during this first year are Bosnia Herzegovina, Macedonia and Serbia. By the end of the programme you are a part of a strong network of innovation ecosystem experts for a strong and innovative future in the western Balkan region.
The Swedish Institute is a public agency that promotes interest and trust in Sweden around the world. We work in the fields of culture, education, science and business to strengthen international relations and development.
SWEDISH INSTITUTE INNOVATION LEADERS PROGRAM DETAILS:
- Swedish Institute
PROGRAM DURATION & DATES:
- The kick-off will be held in Serbia on 23-25 April 2019. The first module takes place in Sweden, between 8-16 June 2019 and the second module takes place in Sarajevo (preliminary 7-11 October 2019).
- The time between the module in Sweden (June) and the second module (preliminary in October in Sarajevo) will be a time when each country team will meet at least once every two months to work with each other (partly online, partly in person) on innovation projects that will be developed during the programme.
The Programme will give you:
- A network of leaders working with innovation ecosystems in Sweden and the western Balkan region.
- Increased knowledge and practice about effective collaboration between the private sector, the public sector and academia (triple helix).
- Increased innovation ecosystem leadership competence.
- Insights into Sweden’s innovation ecosystem, one of the leading innovation ecosystems in the world.
- Exchange of experience with prominent practitioners in business, the public sector and academia – both in Sweden and your region.
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Flight tickets to and from kick-off, module 2 and module 3.
- Visa costs, when necessary, to all programme modules.
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme.
- Airport transfers.
- Meetings, Networking and content.
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Swede
- You are a central innovation ecosystem stakeholder within your field, either public administration, business or academia.
- You aspire to be a change maker and you are interested in regional collaboration to tackle common challenges.
- You have mandate to influence and support from your organisation/employer.
- You have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English
- You are a citizen and resident of Bosnia Herzegovina, Macedonia or Serbia.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SWEDISH INSTITUTE INNOVATION LEADERS PROGRAM 2019?
- Apply Online not later than 10 March 2019.
- Answer all the questions in the application portal, upload CV and nomination form.
Please find further information about the nomination form here. To download the nomination form, click here.
- Evaluation of applications:
We will evaluate all applications with the help of a framework based on, amongst others, factors regarding your motivation, level of impact and innovation ecosystem knowledge.Applications which do not include all necessary documents will be disqualified and not evaluated.
We are planning online interviews with shortlisted candidates between March 19-22, 2019.
Letters of Admission are sent out to selected participants on March 29, 2019
- The last date to apply for Swedish Institute Innovation Leaders Program 2019 is 10 March 2019.