Kateqoriya - Vakansiyalar
Müəllif - Gülcan Şahmarova
14 Sentyabr 2019
Project Quality Manager – SOCAR KBR LLC
SOCAR KBR LLC
Job Title – Project Quality Manager
Location – Baku
About SOCAR KBR LLC
In March 2015 the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR) and KBR announced an agreement to establish a new engineering and support Services Company in Azerbaijan. The legal entity name of the new company is SOCAR-KBR LLC and provides design, engineering, technical, procurement, construction supervision and project management services for projects across the upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas sectors, in the Azerbaijan – Georgia – Turkey (AGT) region. The key objective of this strong partnership is to create a world class Azerbaijan-based EPCM services company that will utilize the strengths of both organizations and deliver top quality results by utilizing, developing and promoting Azerbaijani national content. The company has a long term commitment from both organizations.
POSITION TITLE: Project Quality Manager
WORK LOCATION: Baku
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Project Quality Manager responsible for the Engineering and Procurement Quality Assurance activities for SKLLC projects. Single point accountability for quality on project. Is responsible for providing assurance that the project quality management system will be in place and effective.
REPORTS TO: Qualify Assurance Discipline Manager / Project Manager and interfaces with project discipline managers.
• Implementation of a Project Quality Management System (PQMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001:2015.
• Managing the preparation and administration of the PQMS process documentation.
• Preparation, implementation and maintenance of the Project Quality Plan (PQP).
• Implement the quality requirements in accordance with the PQP and contract.
• Preparation and execution of the Audit and Review program
• Identify and resolve deviations from project requirements and ensure that systems and procedures are established to avoid recurrence.
• Ensuring audits are conducted, and actions completed, in a timely manner.
• Preparation of QA/QC inputs to the RFQs and POs
• Managing the Quality input to pre-PO award bid review and clarification activities.
• Managing the Quality input to Supplier documentation review activities.
• Establishing and monitoring Quality KPIs.
• Report to PMT on progress, and identify quality issues and concerns.
• Conducting project quality inductions
• Facilitate the completion of criticality ratings
• Preparing the lessons learnt register and conducting a lessons learnt workshop, if required.
COMPETENCIES / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Educated to degree level
• Minimum of 15 years Quality Management experience within the oil and gas industry
• Successful completion of ISO9001:2015 Lead Assessor training course
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Must be proactive and possess good inter personnel skills
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Proficient in English language
Buqelemunu digər sosial şəbəkələrdə də izləyin: