+994 77 277 83 77
İnşaatçılar prospekti 17A AZ1065, Bakı, Azərbaycan
Principal Java Engineer with Microservice Architecture Experience
If you are an incredible engineer who delivers code at amazing quality and who thrives in high performance engineering environments where 2nd best isn’t good enough, please read on - Prospect LLC wants you !
Prospect LLC is seeking the industry’s brightest and most talented software engineer to reinvent the region's #1 ERP system in cloud. When software runs as a service, there is little to no margin for errors. Issues will need immediate resolution bringing dev-ops, programmers, and testers ever closer, operating with agility and urgency while driven by rigor and processes not unlike landing a device on Mars.
Is it time for you to gear up and become part of our elite software developers coding micro services in Java for the cloud ?
We are looking for a senior to principle level Java engineer with the deep architectural experience to work in a fast-pace environment understanding our current monolith system by proceeding its splitting into feasible and scalable micro services in order to reimplementing these piece of services in Java technology. Candidate will work very closely with our PHP development and dev-ops teams to understand the details of the system in order to re-architect, design, and development of the new generation ERP system in the cloud, and understand deployment in different SaaS/PaaS offerings like AWS.
This candidate will tackle challenging, unique situations everyday and work with cross-functional teams and will be viewed as part of a team of subject matter experts in product development. This role will also serve to advocate making reliable technical decisions in various layers of Prospect' ERP cloud solution and support the complex technology that runs the business critical systems for our customers.
In general, the engineer must desire and have deep interest for higher level technology design, architecture, system analysis, and troubleshooting. As a part of the job, the candidate will develop a detailed understanding of the Prospect ERP solution.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
• Having strong architectural experience in 3+ successful complex project in micro service and cloud
• 7+ years of in-depth core Java development experience
• Must be sound in Java Spring Framework
• An advanced degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Java system-level programming proficiency
• In-depth understanding of the Java memory model
• Strong knowledge of multi threading
• Exposure or work experience in JSON, YAML, XML, XML Schemas, XSL, Java XML Parsers,
• Socket programming
• Ability to understand complex code very quickly
• Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new technologies
• Strong focus on customer satisfaction
• Must be able to multi-task and deal with changing priorities
• Must possess excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Must be a good team player and should have experience in driving initiatives and other smaller
• Self-driven and can operate independently or in a team
• Take initiative to own a problem and drive it to conclusion
• Creative thinking to optimally solve complex problems
• Great communications skills
• Customer facing experience preferred
• Experience working with Apache Tomcat and WebLogic AppServer is a definite plus
• Experience with a few relevant technologies (JSP/JSF/Swing) are preferable
• Direct experience in design and development highly complex, large scale distributed systems
• Debugging skills using IDE such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
• Knowledge of Database architecture, ERD and SQL
• Security – secure coding practices ( not necessary but would highly enhance the overall portfolio)-
• PKI, cryptography, SSL, PKCS standards, XML Security, LDAP, SCIM, Directory Services
• Maven and Gradle
As a member of the software engineering team, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be mainly responsible for defining the best fitting micro service architecture and implementation for Pronet's ERP system.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
7 years of software engineering or related experience.
• Work schedule: from Monday to Friday 9.00-18.00
• Lunch at the expense of the company
• Salary will be determined after the interview with the candidate.
Buqelemunu digər sosial şəbəkələrdə də izləyin: