Kateqoriya - Xaricdə Təhsil
Müəllif - Azar Mansimli
21 Sentyabr 2019
Facebook Fellowship Program 2020
Applications for the 2020 Facebook Fellowship program are now open.
The Facebook Fellowship Program is designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering at an accredited university.
The program is open to students in any year of their PhD study and supports talented students from traditionally under-represented minority groups. Applications are evaluated based on the strength of the student’s research statement, publication record and recommendation letters.
Winners of the Fellowship are entitled to receive two years of tuition and fees paid, a stipend of $37,000 each year and up to $5,000 in conference travel support.
- Tuition and fees paid for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters)
- $37K grant (one-time payment during each academic year)
- Up to $5,000 in conference travel support
- Paid visit to Facebook headquarters to for the annual Fellowship Summit
To be eligible:
- Applicants must be full-time PhD students currently involved in on-going research who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country
- Students’ work must be related to one or more relevant disciplines (see research areas below)
- Students must be enrolled during the academic year(s) the Fellowship is awarded
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Apply online through the given link- Click here
Applications must include:
500-word research summary which clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award (reference the research areas below)
Resume or CV, with email, phone and mailing address, and applicable coursework noted
Two letters of recommendation. Please provide reference email addresses. One reference must be from an academic advisor
Buqelemunu digər sosial şəbəkələrdə də izləyin: