Kateqoriya - Xaricdə Təhsil
Müəllif - Azar Mansimli
21 Noyabr 2019
A postgraduate coursework scholarship
Celebrating Dr Abdul Kalam's commitment to education, and his endeavours to support outstanding students to develop as future leaders.
Half of tuition fees
- International student
- Unconditional offer for a master's by coursework program
- Minimum WAM of 75
- be an international student
- have an unconditional offer of admission for a master's by coursework in the Faculty of Engineering
- have achieved a minimum WAM of 75 in your undergraduate studies
- be commencing your degree in the same semester and year the scholarship is offered.
Note: If you have already commenced your postgraduate studies in the faculty, or have transferred from another postgraduate program, you are not eligible.
The scholarship covers half of tuition fees for one year only.
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. During his five years in office, Dr Abdul Kalam’s focus was on transforming India into a developed nation by 2020. A distinguished scientist and aeronautical engineer by training, Dr Kalam advocated that it is possible to work cooperatively for an economically developed, prosperous and peaceful society.
In recognition of his contribution to his profession, Dr Kalam was presented with an Honorary Doctorate of Engineering from the University of Sydney in 2011. This scholarship celebrates his commitment to education, and his endeavours to support outstanding students to develop as future leaders.
Buqelemunu digər sosial şəbəkələrdə də izləyin: