(+994 12) 533 07 23
Azerbaijan, Bakı city, Sh.Mehdiyev street 93, 8-th floor (3,97 km) AZ1000 Baku, Azerbaijan
Contracts Manager (FIDIC)
AS Inshaat-N LLC is currently seeking a Contracts Manager who must have knowledge on FIDIC and experience in construction industry. As a Contracts Manager, the successful candidate will be leading all activities related to contractual, legal, commercial and insurance issues related to contracts with clients including the drafting of contracts and generation of variation orders to maximise profits.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the contracts made with customers, vendors, partners
• Review the tender terms and conditions, to identify and mitigate commercial risk of the contract
• Oversee others and prepare and negotiate contract terms and conditions and special conditions flowed down to contracts and subcontracts
• Assess company's obligations and liabilities, including insurance requirements, bank guarantee wordings, payments terms, etc...
• Handle contractual, legal, commercial and insurance issues related to main contracts and purchase orders with suppliers/vendors
• Provide recommendations and negotiate directly with customer attorneys or purchasing staff to craft a final document that is satisfactory to all parties
• Support Projects group in the execution of projects, including preparing variation orders, subcontracts or purchase orders
• Key point of contact between a business and third parties to ensure timely review and approval of any variations
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering
• Minimum 10 years of experience in general contracting, civil infrastructure engineering, contracts management and contract commercial close out, renewals and extensions and release of insurances and bonds
• Excellent working knowledge of FIDIC contract standards
• Fluent in Azerbaijani, English
• excellent strong management/leadership skills
• effective negotiation and dispute resolution skills
• deadline and project driven
• problem solver with the ability to motivate others
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs both in Azerbaijani and in English language to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the name of the vacancy in the subject line of the letter.